Struggling to extract information from documents?


Struggling to extract information from documents?

85% Estimate of amount of records that are paper based in a typical organization, remaining 15% is stored electronically.

19% Report an increase in the amount of paper they process annually.

42% Describe their biggest content problem is dealing with multiple unstructured inputs and connecting them to key systems.

30% Use OCR to extract document content.

13% Process electronic documents like PDF by printing - and then scanning them back in.


7.5% Amount of documents that get lost, 3% of the remainder get misfiled.

Source: AIIM "Paper Wars 2015" & "Case Management and Smart Business Process 2014"