Image Process Design LLC, IPD Canada Corporation, and subsidiaries (“IPD Solutions”), is firmly committed to your privacy. We would like you to understand how we protect and use the information we collect from you. IPD Solutions respects data privacy and seeks to comply with applicable privacy law and regulations, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Legal Basis of Data Processing: IPD Solutions processes your information under one or more of the following legal bases:
• With your valid affirmative consent;
• To fulfill a contract with you; and/or
• As necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by IPD Solutions or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your privacy interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Collected Information: Information we collect is either Personal or Non Personally Identifiable Information.
Personal information (“PII”) is information you knowingly provide to us and includes your name, email address, telephone number, or any other information you choose to provide. It also includes the business contact information you provided for communication purposes.
Non‐Personally Identifiable Information (“Non‐PII”) is data that is anonymous. Non‐PII data is information obtained through browsers and cookies. Non‐Personally Identifiable Information cannot be used to identify an individual, but may capture language preference, plugin details, browser type, and time zones.
Most information we collect about you comes from personal communications with you.
Personally‐Identifiable Information to any third party without your prior consent. Prior to sharing aggregate information, we require third parties to agree to only use the information to provide services for us and in accordance with this policy.
How We Use Your Personal Information: We will only use your personal information when the applicable laws allow. Your personal information will be processed in furtherance of our legitimate business interests in the following ways:
• To improve the site and to personalize our visitors’ experiences on the sites
• To respond to emails or other requests, comments, or questions
• To provide customer support
• To provide and/or create, research and develop our products and services
• Research, analysis and auditing, in order to improve our products and services, or to protect or maintain the same
• To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about products or services we offer
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies
• To prevent fraud or other misuse, including by protecting our rights and the rights of affiliates or related third parties
• To maintain records of our transactions and communications
• To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors to the sites, or
• To send marketing communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law
• For any other purpose, with your consent If IPD Solutions communicates to you, each communication will allow you an opt‐out opportunity.
For our clients being served under a software Maintenance and Support Agreement, we will use information you enter on our separate Help Desk site to:
• Respond to questions and information requests
• Clarify how best to support you.
Cookies: Cookies are small files that a website stores on a user’s computer or device. A cookie is a unique identifier that is placed and stored on a computer when it is used to visit a website. Cookies may be used for various purposes, including tracking user preferences or web pages visited while using a website, to identify the number of unique visitors to a website, to verify whether or not a visitor is a repeat visitor, to personalize your experience, tailor our interactions with you and improve our products and services. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however, some features or services on our sites may not function properly without cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Information We Collect From Cookies: When you visit our website(s), or associated websites of our partners, we might send you cookies to store your preferences and improve the quality of our service to you. Any cookies may be deleted following each session. Third‐party services and tools may also send you cookies to collect certain information, which includes:
o we share Personal Data? We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below. We share your information in the following circumstances:
• Sharing your personal data if we have your affirmative consent to do so.
• Sharing of information within our family of affiliated companies.
• Third party vendors perform activities related to providing the products or services you purchased or subscribed or to provide services on our behalf of IPD Solutions, including, but not limited to hosting, content syndication, content management tools, social media integration, marketing and third party analytics. These entities may have access to personal information if needed to perform their functions. If such access is required, the third parties will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personal information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to IPD Solutions.
• If IPD Solutions is involved in form of sale, acquisition or merger. We will notify you of each sale or acquisition and commit to protect the privacy of your personal information,
• Mandatory law may obligate us to disclose your personal data to certain authorities.
Transfer of Data Upon Sales or Change of Ownership of IPD Solutions: In the event that IPD Solutions is acquired by or merged with a third‐party entity or is potentially going to be acquired by or merged with a third‐party entity, in any partial or total sale of assets including in the event of bankruptcy, or in any other corporate change, IPD Solutions may transfer or assign the personal information as part of that actual or potential merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control (including during due diligence of any such transaction).
How We Protect Your Information: We will endeavor to protect all information we collect about you. Our system is secured by an off‐site firewall security. Our website is updated on a regular basis for vulnerabilities and security holes to assure your visit to our website is as safe as possible. We store your personal information in proprietary data format in an encrypted secure database. Our digital certificates are issued by CloudFlare, one of the most established issuers of digital certificates. However, due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of information transmitted to us over the Internet. The select few staff member who have access to personnel information will maintain strict confidence of such information at all times.
Retention: IPD Solutions will retain your personal information for as long as is required to fulfill the purposes for which the information is processed or for other valid reasons to retain your personal information (for example to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements).
How You Can Access and Control Your Personal Data
You have the following rights with respect to our processing of your personal information:
(1) access to your personal information that we process;
(2) correction of any errors in your personal information;
(3) to withdraw consent previously provided;
(4) to object to our processing of your personal information;
(5) in cases where (a) your objection to our processing of your personal information is not overridden by our legitimate interest in continuing the processing, (b) our processing of your personal information is based on your express consent that you subsequently withdraw, (c) your personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we originally collected it, (d) we are processing personal information for direct marketing purposes and you object, or (e) legal obligations require it, the erasure of your personal information; and
(6) to take your personal information provided by express consent or for the performance of a contract from us with you.
To exercise these rights, or to remove yourself from our mailing list for catalogs or emails, please call (248) 203-2394. You can also contact us via email at: email@example.com. Please include your name and mailing address in the message. If you would like to no longer receive emails from our company, please click the 'unsubscribe' link included in all promotional emails sent by us.
Your Choices Relating to the use of Personal Information: IPD Solutions will offer you a choice regarding the ways we share and use your personal information, and we will respect the choices you make. If you provide personal information, we will request your consent if we intend to use that information for any other purpose other than which it was provided to us. You may restrict, object, or withdraw consent to use your personal information at any time.
You may decline to submit any personal information for any of our services or products. Please note that this may result in the inability to provide certain services to you.
Children’s Privacy Protection: IPD Solutions abides by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our services do not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we will delete such information in accordance with applicable law.
Do Note Track Notice: Please note that your browser setting may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" (DNT) signal to websites and online service you visit. DNT is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser‐initiated DNT signals, as the internet industry is still working to determine what DNT means, how to comply with DNT, and how to create a common approach to responding to DNT. To find out more about "Do Not Track", please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Can‐Spam: You May Opt‐Out of Communications From Us: The CAN‐SPAM Act is a law governing rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages and gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
You may choose to opt‐out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the opt‐out instructions in our electronic communications.
Information for Users Outside the United States and Canada: We are based in the United States and have offices in Canada. The information we collect is governed by United States law. If you are outside the United States, please be aware that by using our site, the information we collect will be processed in the United States. When accessing our site, you consent and acknowledge to the transfer and processing of your personal data in the United States. Your country of residence may have different data protection laws and regulations applicable to the transfer of your personal data.
3155 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 200 Troy, Michigan USA 48084
Updated and Effective Date: November 20, 2019