Enhance Customer Service, Automate Manual Tasks & Increase Agility
At the point where business operations meet customer inquiries and complaints, the potential for complexity is high. The business side brings its own disparate systems and processes, while the customer brings a seemingly infinite range of concerns. But complex doesn’t have to mean clumsy when such challenges are met. With IPD Solutions, businesses can achieve power, speed and control in the customer experiences they deliver.
IPD helps insurance companies navigate today’s complex customer-service environment with Appian, the industry's leading low-code development platform. Appian provides the ultimate customer service experience by consolidating all information in intuitive user interfaces. With IPD's Customer Service Solution, our clients achieve remarkable results, including “first-call” resolution rates of 95% or better and an increase in employee productivity of 45%.
IPD drives revenue growth and profitability through…
- Competitive differentiation. Smarter, faster and more consistent customer-facing processes attract and retain business.
- Greater agility. Inquiries and complaints are handled with policy guidelines. All relevant information is at the customer service representative’s fingertips.
- Improved Service. Rapid access to all data and documents, and higher “first call” resolution rates result in improved customer retention and referral.
We bring lower costs through…
- Automation. We replace paper-based work with automated processes for a “hard dollar” ROI in only 6-8 weeks.
- Flexibility. The Appian platform is scalable and configurable, requiring little-to-no coding in order to adjust and refine your solution.
- Consistency. Organizational requirements are met with better control of the work process.
- Efficiency. Structured and ad-hoc workflows are optimized through integrated user interfaces, delivering new enterprise-class capabilities to your knowledge workers.
- Intelligence. Applications provide analytics for trend analysis and management oversight.